I'm looking for a designer to help redesign an iPhone app. The current app is available at [url removed, login to view] . It's a to-do app with special design for personal commitment tracking.
The redesign will need to follow a pre-designed protocol mainly involving view transitions, and gesture actions. For this to work, you'll be given a video demonstrating the transitions between 4 screens, and a text file describing what each screen should contain.
To qualify, you'll need to have:
- Adobe Illustrator for designing
- An iPhone to actually try out the existing app
- A great collection of fonts suitable for mobile apps (I'm totally okay with using commercial fonts as long as they cost no more than $200 for distribution on iOS)
- A solid profile or willing to try before hiring
Details will be given to selected candidates. To apply, please answer the following questions:
1. In 1 or 2 sentences, describe your design skills and why I should hire you.
2. What software (and computer) will you be using?
3. What combination of fonts do you recommend? Provide at least two, commercial is okay.