We are putting a 4 minute sales video up for bid. This will be part of an email marketing campaign for our company. We have attached a PDF printout of our original PowerPoint presentation.
The winning bidder will be provided with a script, the original PowerPoint, and a video that we produced in house to start from. We would like someone to take these components and turn it into a semi-professional sales pitch video.
- Professional voice over – slightly faster than the attached video
- Recreate the slides to create a more aesthetically acceptable video.
- More images or bullet points so the viewer does not get bored – anything to make it viral or more interesting
- We are willing to compromise on pictures used and transitions used. Add any feature that would make the video more fun or entertaining without diluting the message of the video or making the video appear childish.
- The new website its [url removed, login to view] not [url removed, login to view], this needs to be fixed on any slides that the editor chooses to reproduce.
- We are on a time/monetary budget. Please submit both a cost and timeframe and examples.
We would like, but do not require:
Female voice, possibly british
Changes from example video attached
1. 1 Script change: Unpredictable cost to predictable
2. Power point change – 99.9 to 99.99