We are looking to make an online personal training website where we will be selling meal plans, workout plans, body transformation plans, products and also subscriptions to the 'Members Only' section.
Josh Lepage Fitness was founded in 2014 by Josh Lepage with the main objective being to introduce people into a healthy lifestyle, understand optimum nutrition and workout plans and have a world wide impact.
We would like the general user to engage in the following activities on our website. Items are listed in order of importance:
• Convert visitors into buyers - Purchasing meal/workout/transformation plans or subscription to the members area.
• Subscribe to our newsletter – Mailchimp
• Follow us on social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube & Instagram
• Purchase our merchandise
• Contribute blog comments
The website will contain the following navigation structure. Alternate suggestions on page structure are welcome:
Plans & Programs
o Meal Plans
o Exercise Programs
o 12 Week Transformation
About Josh Lepage
Learn ( Blog)
o Videos ( VBlog style)
Results Disclaimer ( Based on images used on site)
The website will have approximately 20 pages for launch, which includes articles and product detail pages.
The website should contain the following special features.
• Newsletter subscription and HTML mailer – integration with mailchimp
• Blog with comments
• Shopping cart for people who wish to purchase multiple items/plans and pay all together.
• Ability to purchase a subscription based plan which gains access to the members only section which will also give them 15% discount on all ‘one off purchases’ such as meal plans.
• Options to create an account and log in with Facebook
• Ability to purchase ‘one-off’ products such as tailored workout plans
• Video blog which will be updated regularly with new workout videos
• Learning centre which will be in a blog style format where regular posts will be added by admin
• Website keyword search
• Social media integration – ability to share blog posts & pages
• Pop Up’s that encourage people to join the mailing list
• Twitter feed integration on home page
• Ability to set up promo codes/coupon codes & discount codes (integrate with admin panel)
Competitor website worth referencing are:
Josef Rakich Fitness - [url removed, login to view]
• I like the live likes, followers & subscribers count at the top of the page that shows your social media following.
• The slider banner at the top looks sleek and tidy. Able to put multiple messages out to the viewers in a matter of seconds.
• The ‘Learn’ Page looks really nice
• Website layout is tidy,
> Joe Donnelly Fitness - [url removed, login to view]
>Freezma Fitness - [url removed, login to view]
Color Scheme for the site should be Orange & Charcoal colour
Please let me know what other questions you may have. Please attach links to any portfolios or similar examples of sites you have worked on.