I have attached a Photoshop PSD to this project which contains an image of a banner.
Right now, this banner exists as a single image at [url removed, login to view] you can see it there. the goal of this project is to do a little css/html that makes this image into several parts and more dynamic.
Your task is to convert this to a series of PNGs, CSS, and HTML as follows:
- the Safelog logo must be a PNG that sits on top of the background
- the 5 "platform" icons must have cool HOVER and ACTIVE css states, and each must have a different link if clicked on (for now, just call them [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] ... [url removed, login to view])
- the 5 "agency" squares at the bottom must be separate PNGs that are dynamically placed where they are now This is in case I want to change them later. These need not have any dynamic effects since they will not be links.
- the text at bottom left should no longer be part of the image but rather should be css/html text only
you will return to me:
- several png images (i count: 1 background, 1 safelog logo, 5 platform images, 5 agency images) = 12
- one html file
- one css file
TO BID: please write back with your idea. if you can show me a sample of whwat you intend to do for a cool dynamic effect for the rollovers and links, that would be great.
BIDS THAT SIMPLY SAY "I CAN DO IT" WILL BE IGNORED AND WILL BE REPORTED TO FREELANCER AS SPAM AND YOU WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM FUTURE WORK WITH ME
BIDS THAT ARRIVE WITHIN 3 MINUTES OF MY POSTING WILL BE REPORTED TO FREELANCER AS SPAM AND YOU WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM FUTURE WORK WITH ME
Thank you for your GOOD bids!
8 freelancers are bidding on average $35 for this job
i am a senior software engineer and responsible for creating web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck