My business is called The Fit Kit.
The business is a small online health supplement business. When people look at the graphic design of the business I want customers to think of things like:
I need a simple corporate identity developed. The colours must be straight forward, nothing overly complicated. From that I need:
- a stylised version of the words thefitkit or TheFitKit
- a logo that looks both good in the theme colours and also in black and white. Supply of both.
- an image that is a black and white version of the logo and the stylised version of thefitkit together that measures 4cm x 10cm. This is for a stamp.
- two FB banners
- two twitter banners
- a website design. The website will eventually be a one page website that scrolls down so keep that in mind with the design. I will have someone create a WP theme from it.
- also a favicon
Elements of all the above will also be used on postcards, card inserts (8cm x 12cm), adverts etc. So the branding and theme needs to be consistent.
The banner and the website design must incorporate the use of pics of real people, not cartoon drawn. Images must be royalty free and free for commercial use. Images used must include men and women, together or separately is fine. The separate images will also be expected to be supplied with the final designs in both their raw and adjusted forms to be incorporated into the website build from your design.
In order to win this project I will need to like:
- the theme colours chosen
- your idea around the corporate identity and why you've chosen that
- your stamp design
- your website design idea (the full website doesn't have to be submitted, just a simple mockup and the rest can be what your ideas are around the design. I have sealed the bids so you can speak freely about your ideas without fear of someone else copying them.)