1 Project Summary
Sellbuster, the Employer, would like to hire an Independent Contractor, to modify our existing website to reflect our new design. The Independent Contractor will be responsible to make the change to our website with the new Photoshop design files that will be provided. There is already a design that been completed previously that can be seen on this URL: [login to view URL] The Independent Contractor will need to follow the best practices in the web design integration using CSS 3 and HTML 5. We are using BackBone.js, [login to view URL] and jquery as our front-end technologies.
The Independent Contractor must be able to communicate efficiently with the Employer on Skype in English (must), and deliver a quality product on time and on budget. The Employer will select the Independent Contractor based on 1) experience, 2) budget and 3) delivery time.
The mandate will start by the end of December 2013 and the Employer is looking to have all the design integrated on the website and tested by the end of January 2014.
1.1 Work Description
The Independent Contractor will be responsible for:
1. Integrating our new design pages to the website using the best practices with CSS 3 and HTML 5. Note that some of our existing webpages does not have a new design for it, in that case, we just need to make sure it follow the rest of our new design. For example, the button colors, the border color, ect.
2. Assuring that both our English and French version of the website are displaying correctly with the correct French and English content.
The new design will be compatible to these different internet browsers:
a. IE 8 + (Desktop)
b. Firefox 23 + (Desktop)
c. Chrome C28 + (Desktop)
d. Ipad & Iphone (iOS Mobile)
e. Android (Mobile)
f. Safari (Mobile)
Note that we will be using the same design layout for our mobile version. We understand that this is not ideal but as long as it is usable and everything is getting rendered correctly, we are fine with this.
1.2 Material Access
Sellbuster will provide the following items to the independent contractor:
- All the Photoshop designs that are included in the document
- All our front-end code (this includes the html, js, css) files
- We are using bitbucket (git) for our code
1.3 How we work
We require having a weekly scrum meeting (We can use either Google hangout or Skype). This allows us to see the progress of the work and if any questions come up, it is easier.
We are using the following technologies for our front-end project:
- [login to view URL]
See document attached for full scope.
Hi Please accept my offer We are using the following technologies for our front-end project: - CSS3 - HTML5 - BackBone.js - [login to view URL] - Jquery I have right skills for this assignment Thanks Daha Fazla