I am after a website that is similar to TaskRabbit ([url removed, login to view]) and Trademe ([url removed, login to view]).
People can post Profiles, and or Jobs/Tasks (separate areas of the site)
Unlike Task Rabbit this will be more public, however still have the same functionality as TaskRabbit towards listing and accepting tasks (please review TaskRabbit).
At a high level what I think I need are;
1. Open ID Login (Facebook, Google, or by email address)
2. People will have an Account on the Website where they can manage their own online CV, Business profile, as well as any jobs or tasks they may have. The Account will also manage any monies, earned or needed to pay for posting their Profile, Business Ad and or Job/Task.
3. Posting of Profiles, Business Ads and or Jobs/Tasks can have multiple display levels
a. Basic, text and 1 image, low spec = Free
b. Bold Title = +small fee
c. Increase size of listing space = +fee
d. Add more images = + fee
e. Feature (top of list) = +fee
f. Upgrade to Ad Space, with customised banner = +fee
g. Time of listing, weekly/monthly/annual… user defined (costing model for each)
4. Built in email/SMS/RSS (i.e. to Facebook or Twitter) integration system, based on members watch list. The ability to share listings onto Facebook, Twitter, Google+…)
5. A reverse Auction needs to be available however may not be used, for people looking to do tasks
6. The job/task poster can accept the bid from task/job doers.
7. Payment to be made via the site, using a recommended trusted online payment system (PayPal, DPS…) which will hold the funds until the job or task is completed
8. Once the task/job is completed the job/task poster can release the funds to the person whom performed the task/job, a percentage will be taken by the website as commission.
9. Commission needs to be adjustable based on category of task/job. i.e. a Charity may not get charged any commission, while a professional placement may get charged a higher commission than a casual task…
10. Like Task Rabbit there needs to be the facility to compensate the people doing the job/tasks if they had to buy stuff on behalf of the job/task poster.
11. All monies are to be paid to their website account, there will need to be a function that people can then withdraw to their own accounts any earned or credited funds.
12. On completion of task both the Job/task poster and doer are invited to post rating and feedback, the rating system will be matrix style rating measuring timeliness, quality and service (similar to [url removed, login to view]) as well as a comments field. A summary of the total accrued ratings to be displayed on the user’s personal public CV or Business page.
13. Searching is crucial for both the job/task poster and the doer, on listing their profiles and or job/tasks the site should feedback recommendations based on selected fields, such as Location, Category of task, time and price…
14. A Google API is desired to display via different icons, people who are posting profiles for jobs, approved people who can perform tasks, locations of tasks, and locations of jobs. These should display a mouse over brief of the information, then link back to the page in the website. ([url removed, login to view])
15. There will need to be an incentive programme in place for both the poster and doer, which can be selected based on activity and or feedback ratings.
16. A online email form to be in place
17. A online reporting page showing, number of members, number of tasks and jobs, highest amount earned in a period, top location…
18. A Blog function
19. Back End Administration is crucial and needs to be user friendly to perform reports, manage automated incentives, costing models, manage Advertising and manage various pages and listings…
Proven examples of similar Auction, eCommerce type websites with Admin would be required to ensure I am able to make an informed decision.
On-going development is likely to the successful developer
Please contact me for any questions
Bu iş için 33 freelancer ortalamada $3198 teklif veriyor
I am a +10 year experienced visual communication designer specialised in web design and development. I hold 2 [login to view URL] in Visual Communication Design and Advertising Design separately. Please take a look at my portfoli Daha Fazla