RFQ: Migration of a static HTML site to sharepoint public website
Only 8 pages currently
(There are many more pages but its same content only changed for SEO)
Site is already hosted on sharepoint (but in HTML not in template / aspx).
Open to ideas for changing content, navigation etc
Suggest using [url removed, login to view] as the base to speed development
Should be able to send a delegate admin access request i.e requires MS partner status
[url removed, login to view]
Confidentiality: NO SITE or Contact Details may be published !
Sharepoint public facing website on responsive template
customers to be able to login and be directed to their specific team sites ( which should be easy to add new ones)
blog or wiki
Milestone 1 :
• Define master pages and templates for site & subsites:
• Professional, clean, good looking site that doesn't look like a share point template and wont be affected by sharepoint updates
• Render well on all devices / responsive
• Use existing Metadata and be easy to update meta data for each page in future
• Use existing and improve [url removed, login to view], twitter markup and be easy to update meta data for each page in future
• Keep Google analytics on each page
• Easy to add new pages, update navigation
• Improve Automatic language translation (currently uses google but can be MS or keep google)
• Add existing content to new layout
• Subsites for projects using Blog / wiki – Note that when admin creates posts should be “posted by Admin” NOT “posted by User name” or not visible but external users making posts or comments should be able to do so with FB, Google or ideally linkedin ID with name visible and approval before publishing.
Milestone 2 (New functions):
• Login that will take customers (external users) from public website to their specific team site
o Ideally login to team sites should be with linkedin credentials
• Job section – easy to add new open jobs
• Social: RSS on each page, subscribe, like
o news page, blog, job page should be able to subscribe for updates
o news page, blog, job page should be able to like, share individual posts on social networks (linkedin in particular)
Milestone 3 (If Time:):
Update TeamSite master and templates ( using similar look and feel)
See Users (internal and external) with contact details and who is online (admin view to allow add new users, see invites and if they have logged in)
Should be easy for users to alert other users when they add new content
Please do not respond with copy paste. Only real proposals considered.
Also you need to be an MicroSoft partner to be able to make a delegate access request. If not you will be unable to do the project !
19 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1319$ teklif veriyor
Hi, We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of work. We will provide you our [url removed, login to view] want long term relationship with you. Please choose us and provide a chance to work wi Daha fazlası
Hi, have experience on sharepoint projects that several companies's. I am completely understand your requirenments. Check my some projects : [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]