Overview: Brac, an e-commerce site for fewer than 6 cosmetic products. There are a number of sales channels
A. Direct to consumers
B. Direct to Professionals who buy bulk stocks of Brac products which are then sold to consumers in their offices.
C. Doctor-specific webstore sales via [url removed, login to view] whereby consumers can enter a “BRAC Code” that is specific to an individual Professional’s business (see example here: [url removed, login to view] ). All webstores have similar appearance with function to add Profesional's logo to the webstore. Professional would purchase a bulk amount of products from Brac but instead of sending the products to the professionals’ offices, the products are kept in inventory by Brac. When a user enters a BRAC Code, this directs the user to the professional’s webstore for purchasing.
Website Functionality Includes
1. Balanced merchant API ([url removed, login to view]) for ACH, credit card processing with function to send back funds to professional. As example, if a professional sells $1000 of Brac products via his webstore on Brac, he would make ~ $250. This profit would need to be sent back to him via an ACH, paper check or Debit card transfer.
2. Function to print out bank checks using standard check paper (Form #1000 or form #3000)
3. Incorporate standard shipping functions using FedEx, UPS, USPS. Once order made, must allow for printing of shipping label similar to how Ebay allows label printing after each order. Must have ROBUST tracking feature from initial online order to shipping label printout to arrival to returns (if any).
4. There should also be a Google API Map function for users to located nearby professionals selling Brac products in their office (not online since this requires a BRAC Code that only the professional will hand out – by handing user a printout of the BRAC Code his professional control panel)
5. Designed for SEO optimization from the ground up, from URL naming to metatags, etc.
6. Must have ROBUST inventory management of Product supplies
7. Flexible pricing management to allow for tailoring of pricing structure depending on buyer response – allow for changes in price, quantity, autorenewals/subscription, time interval, product type, bulk discount, percentage.
8. Complete accounting of sales, net proceeds, fund disbursement, credit card transaction cost, shipping cost for each webstore account and for entire site.
9. Twilio SMS API for text messaging – to text professional or buyer when product has shipped (carrier & tracking number included ), reminders to order products, coupon codes, etc.
10. Allow for addition of more products to the front page.
11. Embedded or Youtube linked videos
Must have good graphics/design team experienced in fashion/cosmetic websites.