We are a sound engineering school who has created a 15 chapter "Sound Recording Theory Book".
Here are some important things to know about this project:
- The book is written in FRENCH
- This project, in particular, involves only the first chapter: microphones
- The first chapter has 97 pages, 30.000 words, and it has been created using Mac - Pages
- Contains about 15 photos, 30 schemes/infographics (maybe a bit more)
- There will be videos eventually.
- This book has to ultimately become an interactive book, so it has to be conceived with that mindset. - Yet, it has to be printable compatible/authored for printing.
- The content (Text) is and will continue evolving. Therefore, it the source file should be ready to be dynamically updated for future revisions.
We are looking for someone who:
- Masters book authoring tools and mechanics, preferably Adobe InDesign, and/or can evaluate and suggest the best way to proceed with the project (indexing, etc)
- Has a unique sense of design and can suggest a trendy layout that adapts to our school marketing image (our student's age is around 19-30 years old)
- Is capable of creating/imagining illustrations for and from the various concepts, gear, plus other things discussed throughout the book.
- Knows how to protect the final material when distributing it and can guide and advise us regarding the process of integrating the product into the different types of distribution (iTunes, Google, Amazon, others, etc..)
Extra, non-excluding, but important assets:
- Fully proficiency in FRENCH: speak and write (and/or can team up with someone who does) in order to read proof the content as the editing process advances.
- Someone with an Audio Background (sound engineering) would be helpful since most of the illustrations are related to the career and the knowledge might help to create/imagining them.
- Final product by the end of January, beginning of February 2018
If the final product pleases the School Board of Directors, we will move into creating the rest of the chapters.
Hello! I'm Dima Linnik from Ukraine. I guarantee you the highest quality of work, timeliness and total commitment. I will be glad to help you! Relevant Skills and Experience book Proposed Milestones $550 CAD - 1