NOTE: I'm looking to complete this project in the <= $100 USD range.
Currently working on a 2D platformer game and in need of the primary design for the main character. I am slightly flexible on the price, but I'm looking at a fixed bid project. The atmosphere of the game is slightly on the dark side. Please note the following, which are included as part of the sample image:
- Open to a redesign of the hood/cowl.
- Sword must be a separate piece and is not required to be included as part of the original design. It will be interchangeable.
- Left hand must be a separate piece.
- Chest strap must be present, but the accessories are not required and, at this point, not necessary.
- Design on the robe is not concrete. Would like some contour on the edges, but ultimately I would like the robe to be rune etched/sewn, so the trim would need to be thinner, if present at all.
- Direction on the face is undecided. Prefer a separate piece that can be interchanged once a design is determined.
- The sketch on the cowl is obviously terrible and would need improvement. Preferably it would blend seamlessly into the robe.
- There doesn't have to be a visible neck, that just happened because of my sketching random things.
- Animation is not required at this time, but the piece must be sliced for animation.
- I am open to embellishments or redesigns. However, this is my guy and I expect him to look similar.
- The end goal is to have a character that can be animated to attack, slide, jump, latch to a wall, cast spells (maybe using a single animation), run, crouch slightly and perform an extended dash that would be a more stylized version of Hollow Knight's "super dash". (For reference.) Basic platformer stuff.
- Character must be visible against dark backgrounds, including solid black. The character can be almost black.
- Prefer a hand-painted look.
- He obviously needs feet, but I'm worse at sketching feet than I am at sketching left hands.
- Design can be vector or raster based, but must be delivered in a size that will scale from a 60" TV down to a 19" monitor.
- Character must be sliced for animation, but animation is not required at this time.
- There is no guarantee that this character will make it into a game. If it does, whatever reference you request will be added to the game's credits, within reason.
- I expect to see similar work in your portfolio or your bid will not be considered.
- I prefer artists that could be counted on for environment and animation work in the future, should that be desirable and necessary.
- This is a hooded, robed character that is placed in a 2D platforming environment.
- This is a darker game. Darker in both color and in theme. I am open to character redesigns as long as it fits the above point.
- I would like to stick with the same artist over the course of this project, which may or may not be extended. Additional work will not be immediate. I would prefer that the artist be able to handle character and environment. There might be some work for enemy design. Animation is not required, but would be a bonus. If you would rather just work the initial character design, please do submit a bid. Or however this site works.
Hey! So I checked out your sketch, Would you want it to be in the same detail? I understand animation splicing too so I'm sure I can help with that! Check out some of this work [login to view URL]
Bu iş için 31 freelancer ortalamada $113 teklif veriyor
Hi, I'm digital artist skilled in drawing and painting, experienced in animations for games. Please check out my portfolio. Kinds regards, Jefferson
Hello, I am expert in Photoshop and Illustrator, and cartoon design, I am also expert in brochure, logo, business card, banner, flyer, T-Shirt design, I assure that I will provide you best quality work. I always Daha Fazla
Hello Employer, We have reviewed your job description and we will definitely help you in making 2D Character. We have done many similar work before. For Detailed discussion about the project plz come on chat. To Daha Fazla
Hello, my name is noufel. i’m a creative freelance artist, 2d animator, Character animator and Motion graphic designer with a wide range of 3D and 2D skills ... Please check out my portfolio ; [login to view URL] Daha Fazla
hi there, game artist and animator here, and i can do your project for consideration you can review my sample of work at my portfolio page and if you need something else, just leave me a message
Hello, I have read your project description and I am interested in it. I can surely create the character for you. I am working as a professional designer and Illustrator artist. Please check my past projects and Daha Fazla
Good day! My name is Mike and I provide 2D and 3D animation. My principles are simple, clean and beautiful in the details. I am interested in your project because I have done similar projects in the past. I am alwa Daha Fazla
Hello sir,i am ready to start work well and have done lot of games and applications in unity3d so please send me your project details then we can start work well. [login to view URL] Daha Fazla
Hi, I am highly Expert 2D Character Designer and I had already go through with your Project description..i will give you the high quality and 100% satisfaction work..I Have More than 4 Years of Experience and I am work Daha Fazla
Hello, I am a concept artist/illustrator for video games, card games, comic. I am available and open to converse about your project to find what you are looking for and deliver excellent work according to your Daha Fazla
Hi, my name is Eric Viola Please take a moment to check my portfolio to see if I'm the right person for your job: [login to view URL] Here is the latest children's book I have illustrated http://www.m Daha Fazla
Hi, I did concept art and game asset for mobile game previously. I think I'm able to make good quality work for you. Thank you.
Hello I am an American digital artist specializing in Illustration ranging from cartoony to realistic paintings. I have a BA in Graphic Art and Digital Media and currently hold a five star rating on this site. I have Daha Fazla
Hello, I won't bother you with long writing, if you like my style, feel free to contact me anytime. My portfolio: [login to view URL] https://www.freelancer.com/u/aohitsuki
I can certainly recreate your character in vector format ready to be animated. I will deliver an adobe ai file. [login to view URL]
Have experience at creating 2D character for games and having good knowledge of using software such as Photoshop.
Hi There ! This is Poonam multimedia and animation [login to view URL] Quality of my work is the base of my Success.I have More than 7+ years experience in animation and I can assure you that I’ll get you that video you Daha Fazla
Hello:) I am a translator by education, but design is my passion. I have been working in the sphere of 2D/3D animation for more than 2 years. I have the experience of working on board the team of game developers, on Daha Fazla
I did college game design, I have ample experience with games (both playing and developing my own games) and I intend to focus my work as an illustrator in art for games. Follow my portfolio: [login to view URL] Daha Fazla