PLEASE READ THE WHOLE DESCRIPTION!
If you apply for this job means that you have read everything on this description so please only apply for this job if you accept my requirements and conditions.
The project and the postjobs.
This is a medium project in which I´m planning to invest more in the future. This means that I want to create initially a website with the details that you will find below but after completing the job I will begin to expand the website with new features in the future so if I am happy with your job I will give you initially another 3 or 4 jobs more during the next months updating the website with new features.
Conditions and Requirements
- Basic idea: build a website with some options that I will discuss below.
- The website must be compatible with every internet explorer available (Chrome, Safari, Firefox…).
- Mobile view. It must be compatible mobiles explorers so the users will be able to use the website from the smart phones or tablets.
- Admin Panel. It will have a simple Administration Panel for me with some options. I will provide a document with information about the admin panel that complements the initial briefing guide.
- After creating the website, the designer must upload it into the server and we will have a trial period to try if everything works accordingly to the briefing guide.
- After uploading the website to the server, the designer will send me a backup copy of the website.
- The developer CAN NOT ask for more money in the future. The price is closed. If you accept the job, you have to do it under the price accorded.
- After accepting the job, there will NOT be an initial down payment. I won´t pay any amount before completing at least the first part of the website. In the last 2 jobs, the designers stop working and/or wanted more money in order to continue. I will NOT give any money before completing the first stage of the job. I want ONLY serious people. My latest experiences with freelancers were bad and I don´t want this to be repeated again.
- We will maintain contact threw the Freelancer message system (NOT others like skype or similar). Every time that you need to contact me you will write me threw the freelancer messenger system and I will try to answer as soon as I can (never more than 24/48h).
- The designer MUST update me with the latest changes on the job at least 1 time per week or more.
- Website initially in 1 language (English) but more in the future.
When accepting the job, I will finally provide a complete guide with all the information about the website. But in order for you to have an idea of what I´m looking for I will say that a website that includes:
- The website will have several areas: 6 areas with different subareas each area (3 or 4 subareas each area).
- Most of the subareas will be text pages but there will be some special features like;
- An information comparator tool from databases that I will include in the Admin Panel
- A Home page, where I will upload news from the Admin Panel, like a blog. The users will be able to click on the news and open them to read the whole news.
- Users will be able to create their account on our website and they will have their own mailbox in our website.
- The website will have payable options with real money and also credits from our website (this mean that users will be able to buy our website money)
- There will be an online store, a blackboard to put ads and a place to sell tickets with numbers.
- I must be able to create surveys from the Admin Panel and publish them in the website or send them to the users and get t he results back to the Admin Panel
- Admin Panel. It will have a simple Administration Panel for me with every option require to control de website (mailbox included). I will provide a document with information about the admin panel that complements the initial briefing guide.
Hello sir, I read your project description & requirement carefully. I am much confident that i am able to do it. As you want the website must be compatible with every internet explorer available (Chrome, Safari, Firefo Daha Fazla