Take my basic logo and incorporate it into a t-shirt design. I like the vintage look of circular auto, motorcycle, or speed shop t-shirts but I'm open to any ideas. Things I definitely want to incorporate:
1) The "Lanxton" part of my logo should remain relatively unchanged unless it needs to angled, stretched, etc. But I prefer to keep the font and overall look the same.
2) I would like to include the word "Guitars" but not "Custom Guitars"
3) I would like to include the city and state – Marietta, Georgia
4) The fonts for words other than "Lanxton" can change but I do like the one used in the attached logo files.
5) I like the circular or oval designs of the attached examples but, again, not tied to that.
6) The word "Genuine" could be used if another element or filler is needed.
7) “Est. 2012” could also be incorporated.
37 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 27$ teklif veriyor
Project Scope: Design a T-Shirt Why Us: * Completed over 1000 Jobs over [url removed, login to view] * 96%Jobs Completed * 99%On Budget * 97%On Time * 14% Repeat Rate Relevant Skills and Experience Portfolio: [url removed, login to view] Daha fazlası