We have a website front end nearly complete. We need to build a back end to enable uber-like electronics repair and installation services. Check out the existing draft web site @ http://digizone.ca. It is built on WordPress.
What we need specifically is a full-stack developer to add the following functionalities to the website as a minimum:
* Enable electronics technicians to sign-up and include all their professional details, including what kind of equipment they can repair/install, necessary certifications and previous projects done. Technicians that register on the web site do not appear online until they've been vetted by DigiZone personnel.
* Enable customers to sign-up and include location and contact details to serve as their profile.
* Platfrom will request a payment form (credit card, paypal account, etc.) before a customer can submit repair or installation requests.
* Enable customers to publish on the platform that they need a certain device repair or installation, and within what time frame. In that case, suitable and vetted technicians in the vicinty of that customer would be notified of the request and pick it up on a first-come first-serve basis. If for any reason customer wants to cancel, they should be allowed to do that within 30 minutes.
* If customers prefer to pick the technician themselves, the platform would enable them to search for a technician on the site by selecting what they need and their location. The search engine would then present them with a map and a list of vetted technicians around their location. They should be able to see past reviews of the technicians as well as a form of calendar showing their availability. Once satisified, customer books time with the chosen technician and indicates meet point.
* Once the technician has contacted the customer (via phone, email or face-to-face,) they should create a service ticket in our ticketing system (it is Lightspeed.) Any necessary parts or devices to complete the repair or installation should be ordered from DigiZone via Lightspeed.
* Once the technician performs the required repair or installation, he closes the ticket and the system requests confirmation from customer that job has been complete. At which time payment is processed via DigiZone. Customer is charged for the total price, and technician is paid after deducting percentage or fixed amount for DigiZone.
* A short survey is automatically sent to customer to rate the technician and vice versa.
* The DigiZone cut will be decided using one of two formulas: (1) amount is a factor of repair/installation jobs done by the technician per month or (2) technician pays monthly/yearly platform subscription fee.
* All financial transaction are done via DigiZone platform (PayPal, Stripe, Credit Cards, etc.) and no direct payment by customer to technician will be allowed.
* The site will have two languages: English and French. We will provide necessary content in both French and English.
* The site must have adequate security and protection of user data: SSL, backup, privacy, etc.
Hi, We have expert team of designers and [url removed, login to view] already develop many projects as per clients needs. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Relevant Skills and Experience [url removed, login to view] Daha fazlası
113 freelancers are bidding on average $2731 for this job
Hello, Interesting [url removed, login to view] have gone through your project details and understood that you want to develop a backend of a website. If you want then we can have a PRODUCTIVE discussion. Relevant Skills and Experienc Daha fazlası
Questions: 1." Suitable and vetted technicians in the vicinity of that customer would be notified" -- Do you need an email notification system or a text messaging? [url removed, login to view] there a limit of how many jobs a technician Daha fazlası
Hi There, Thank you for the opportunity. You are looking to build a backend to enable uber-like electronics repair and installation [url removed, login to view] we please discuss in detail on this project Relevant Skills and Exper Daha fazlası