Hi, I have a poem (97 words) I wrote to my wife for our wedding. I would like to capture the words/poem in art so I can print at 11x17 or greater and frame it. The illustration(s) would be around/behind it. I am open minded about the imagery and design but a few ideas I can provide:
* I want the text itself to be pretty, maybe a cursive looking script or calligraphic, etc.
* Don't want one big block of text, it can be broken up and the imagery around the text should reflect the concept of the poem next to it. The 3 main concepts in the poem are:
1) beauty, grace, compassion. (We both like Moroccan-style symmetrical architecture/art. This might be good around/near/behind this part).
2) love and life becoming intertwined. (A single red and single white rose intertwined including thorns- everyone has sharp edges) somehow might be a good part of this imagery.
3) growth through the years/as time progresses; a future of possibilities. Horizon-style colors where an ocean meets the sky might be good around/behind this.
Perhaps the 3 concepts fade into one another in a wispy/vague/dreamlike way. None of the above suggestions are set in stone, please be creative and looking forward to working with you.
Hi, my name is Paolo. I'm a qualified Fashion and Graphic Designer and I've got very strong ADOBE PHOTOSHOP and ILLUSTRATOR skills, especially ILLUSTRATION. Can I add a man and woman in this artwork? Please chec Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 38 freelancer ortalamada $322 teklif veriyor
Hi, Myself chiku. I can surely design art for your poem. You can see my work here: [login to view URL] Please contact me for further discussion. Thanks, Chiku V.
Hello, I read your requirement and I can create beautiful pictorial representation for your [login to view URL] I have 12+ years of experience in [login to view URL] can expect top notch quality work with prompt delivery from my end Daha Fazla
Hello greetings of the day I am a highly creative and innovative graphic designer who will work on your project till you feels that you get your designs. You just needs to tell me what idea you have in your mind and Daha Fazla
Hi! Please take a look at my Portfolio to have an idea of my work. If needed, I can provide more samples of drawings. Sincerely Claudia Varjotie