I need to design the wowmall template of padel-tennis dot nl into something slick and still fast. Wowmall is a very fast template, so I don't want it to be a lot slower after these changes. Use the configuration of Wowmall as much as possible...
What needs to be done (from top to down):
- Logo bar (Logo must be minimum 250 pixels at all devices), then I need some small menu, search bar, login and cart buttons
- Top menu background must be dark red (like the red in hockeygear dot eu)
- Just above the breadcrumbs (Below top menu) there needs to be a bar with advantages (see hockeydirect dot nl for example), together with reviews trustpilot (see something like hockeygear, but more slick) and a trustmark (webshop keurmerk)
- Sticky header: (logo needs to be far left so menu can stay same size)
- At [url removed, login to view] I don't need the wc-loop-product-categories part
- The title must be two lines (always) so longer titles are possible. There must be more whitespace / margin between price and title. Design the category a bit like hockeydirect dot nl.
- I like to have something that when you click on a '+' sign just next to the title or something, that the first four lines of the description appear. This is better for SEO purposes.
- I notice in my laptop I see only three columns of products. I like to see four (only in tablet or phone this don't have to be so)
- When products are in sale, the sale percentage must be showed. Check for example hockeyhuis dot nl/adidas-flx24-compo-6-junior-3211-30-70
- At At [url removed, login to view] show only the title. When you click on that: it needs to expand to see category text.
- Make a nicer slider. It's not slick enough somehow
- At the homepage there are category images below the slider. For the category padel racket it uses the wrong image. It uses category thumbnail instead of category image.
- Check if you can design it a bit better. Padel tennis is only a example of a series of sports shops we have. So we need something we can use multitimes.
Make sure colors and styling match...this is very important. Please just ask when you need me to check things. I like to use dark red as menu color. Next we use grey as it is now. Then for buttons we can use either dark green and dark yellow or orange (don't know which will fit best)
Oh. And begin your reply with: 'dutchsportshop' so I know you aren't spamming. And let me know which fast woocommerce templates you have designed. If you don't, I won't pick you...