This project will be to create a directory site where consumers will be able to search for entertainers in their area that meet their needs. The basic premise of the site is that a person looking for an entertainer or performer can go to the website and do a basic or advanced search to find a person or company that fits their needs. The site needs to have the functionality that allows the searcher to create a profile to review person/companies that list their services in the directory.
The site also must be able to allow people to list their services on the site and create a searchable profile. The service provider should be able to create a basic profile with name but other information requires a subscription fee. The site must be able to allow them to pay the subscription fee and provide access once the fee is verified.
1. Register/Login Page for people searching for entertainment (Searchers) and people listing their services (vendors)
2. Ability to manage profiles of vendors as an administrator
3. Industry Best Search Engine Optimization
4. Industry Best Security Features (to allow subscription processing and prevent page from being hacked)
5. Ability to process credit cards and monthly subscription fees automatically
6. Google Adsense integration and functionality (maybe)
7. Google Analytics integration
8. Ability to promote certain profiles of vendors if they subscribe as a “Featured” member using certain guidelines for promotion
9. Need all of this to be automated so I don't have to login to approve Searchers or Listers
10. Ability for Searchers to rate Vendors and provide feedback to other Searchers on the services provided
13. All pages must load in under 1 second.
• The site should be mobile responsive.
• This is mainly for the United States at this time.
• Site will only be in English and use USD currency.
• Include a blog function.
• The individual user may be a vendor advertising their offering or a customer using the data. However, we must be able to differentiate between the two.
• The initial listing on the site is free but they can pay to upgrade their membership and there are featured membership options.
• Must be integrated into Social Media.
• PayPal Pro to be used a Payment Gateway
• All service categories discussed should be available.
• Searchable maps should be available to the user based on geolocation.
• I would prefer that the site would automatically detect the user location and search using the keyword they select in their area. A single keyword feature is best but a search by category could be a separate page available if they don't want to search by keyword. This could be integrated by calling it an Advanced Search function.
• If a user requests a quote from a specific vendor, the request will go directly to that vendor. The user may request multiple quotes from multiple vendors at one time.
• The end user can see the vendor profiles but they have to create a log in to book or contact the vendor.
• It would be great if the end user could see availability of the vendor through a calendar. This would automatically update if the user books an event through the site.
• The customer and vendor must be able to communicate via on website email/chat function but only if both parties have registered on the site.
• Vendors may customers and customers may rate vendors on a 5 star scale.
Please see the attached SCOPE document for other details.
Hi Matt, I have placed agreed bid on the project as per project description. Kindly award us the project and create 20% milestone so we can accept and start the project right away Regards, Abhishek