Piecework opportunity for artist experienced with
creating textures for video games.
* DDS or NetImmerse/NIF format experience very helpful.
* Image manipulation required, including squaring
and shearing, resizing, cropping, etc.
* Experience with multitexturing images using
diffuse, bump, normal, dark, specular and
other relevant maps.
* Initial work done at hourly rates to develop
the provisioning process. Documentation
of provisioning process will be required.
* Textures and images carry associated
metadata, which will be required as a
deliverable for each texture.
* Once process is in place, per texture
piecework rates apply.
* Possibly more opportunity for the right
person with web design or web coding
* Most of this work can be done using
GIMP, would prefer to develop the entire
process using GIMP.
* Prefer SF Bay area person, but will
consider the right person anywhere.
* Payment via Paypal.
Please respond with:
1. Small sample or link to relevant portfolio
2. Experience with game provisioning
3. Hourly and piecework rates.