We are seeking a full time Graphic Designer to work on the brand's web pages.
Please include a link to your portfolio on your resume in order to be considered.
As a Graphic Designer you’re expected to combine artistic / visual talent and technology to apply creative ideas via designs and layouts of collateral, print material as well as some electronic and new media formats. The designer should successfully use a variety of design disciplines, color theory, graphic elements and typography to achieve effective visual communication of company goals and brand guidelines.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Uses knowledge of current graphic software combining technical, creative and marketing skills to develop efficient, user-friendly interfaces for web and mobile applications for our all our brands.
· Proposes, conceptualizes and designs different promotional pieces which could be part of major campaigns including banners, emails, promotional landing pages, etc.
· Understands, manipulates, color corrects, and edits RAW photography files to be used on our different web or mobile applications.
· Makes changes to design based on feedback from management.
· Stays abreast of any industry-wide changes in trends, tools and technology.
· Collaborates with New Media team and other teams on design and delivery of collateral material.
· Meet with the New Media team to discuss upcoming projects or work in progress.
· Modify designs based on feedback from various departments and managers.
· Ability to be creative and "think outside the box" to create designs to the standards of Sandals and Beaches advertising and marketing out in the field.
· Must make suggestions on design based on the feedback of the project.
· Prepare web ready graphic files and works closely with the development team to optimize the elements according to professional web standards.
Ability to follow directions to design online advertising campaigns, emails, banners, and other web projects that require understanding of the brand.
Interactive design experience and video skills are preferred
The right candidate is an ambitious, aggressive, hard-working, self-starter, who is well organized and able to assume responsibility for specific project deliverables with limited supervision.
Must also have strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment.
Reasoning Ability - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Must be able to travel to the resorts we represent or to foreign office locations
Must maintain proper travel documents.
Bu iş için 50 freelancer ortalamada $19/saat teklif veriyor
Yes I am ready for long term work Relationship..I am full time freelance Graphic designer..You can check my portfolio. Awaiting for your positive Response. Nishit Thanks