I’m seeking to engage a seasoned graphic designer to help develop a “look and feel” based on a new logo a client has developed. I’ve included “inspiration” images to share some of what I envision for the look and feel, but I’m open to suggestions. The red client logo is already finalized so your color scheme and look and feel should complement it. The logo is representative of the star "Polaris" (the North Star) and represents both the idea of a compass and also the red cross of health care.
The company is a health care company which provides a high-end concierge service to affluent patients. They help the patient coordinate and navigate appointments between doctors, share medical information with specialists, check prescription interactions and they educate patients about follow-up care and recent diagnoses.
• You’ll provide artwork for which you have the rights to use, and which our client can use in commerce without attribution or licensing fees.
• You’ll agree to sign an assignment of copyright providing us full ownership of anything you create.
• You’ll provide all files and assets used in the production of the files in high resolution (300 dpi) and editable graphics, ideally in a vector file or in Photoshop with layers we can edit as necessary to add text, scale graphics and adjust color scheme
• You’ll of course agree to maintain client confidentiality.
• You agree to two (2) rounds of reasonable revisions after we provide notes.
The scope of this project is a single “look and feel” which you’ll apply across three collateral materials:
1. A two-sided 8.5” x 11” One-Sheet – See the attached examples which showcase the way in which this will be used and the general layout we need. We basically need a background image, recommendations on how to break up the content into several different boxes and generally to present this as a brochure. Both sides should be complementary to one another with one side having a more graphic presence over which we apply the logo and a few key words and the other side more of a hint of the same design but we’ll use several different text components to describe the service. You may suggest additional images to be used (such as a nurse meeting with patients) or you may leave a placeholder for images.
2. Business Card Design – Using the standard 3.5” x 2” size, the two-sided, full-color business cards you design should incorporate the logo and leave room for the contact information including a placeholder for a name, title, phone number with area code in the format (555) 555-5555, email address and web site address. Use the specifications found at this site: [url removed, login to view] :
a. Full Bleed Size 3.62" x 2.12" (92 x 54 mm) (1085 x 635 pixels)
b. Document Trim Size 3.50" x 2.00" (89 x 51 mm) (1050 x 600 pixels)
3. Stand-Up Banner: This banner will be largely a graphic image you design with the client’s logo and space for their web site. You’ll use the following specifications: [url removed, login to view]
Let me know if you have any questions.
Dear Sir, we're LogoDesire, a freelance Web and Graphic designer team from last 5 years. It look like you're looking for design following stuffs: A two-sided 8.5” x 11” One-Sheet Business Card Design Stand-Up Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 15 freelancer ortalamada $139 teklif veriyor
Standout in the Crowd with grafikguru , For more details and portfolio please check PMB. If you aim for excellence, Quick turnaround times, Great customer service and 100% original designs within your budget range Daha Fazla
I have 9 years experience in designing and developing, I am expert in Photoshop and Illustrator, vector and cartoon design, I am expert in Template, brochure, logo, business card, banner, flyer, T-Shirt design, I assur Daha Fazla
Hello, Please check my previously done brochure designs: --------------------------------------------------------- [login to view URL] NOTE: - FOR YOUR EASE WE HAVE UPLOADED A Daha Fazla
HI Hope you are well !! We are a team of young folks with creative and logical mind to do our best and give our clients'satisfaction. We have designer of PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR, AFTER EFFECTS, MAYA, FLASH, INDESI Daha Fazla
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. Technically - I have very good hands on experience in working with the LAMP stack especially with PHP frameworks such as laravel, Smarty, CodeIgniter Yii,Zend,Symphony, Ca Daha Fazla
Hi , I went through the project description and understand your project's requirements & I have done similar jobs in the past, If you can contact me and send more information about the project. I could even send you s Daha Fazla
Hi my name is Ian Please ignore my zero review and experience of my profile I already read your task specification I am expert and experienced in this field and I dare you to finish your task precisely and good quality Daha Fazla
hi myself jatin vAGHELA I AM ENGINEER AND I DON'T HAVE WORK FOR NOW ON SO YOU GET DONE YOUR WORK WITH IN TIME I MEAN FAST AND QUALITY WORK