Established, Austin-based software company is hiring a part-time person for creating and managing the look, layout, and features of the company website and social media sites. The job requires both graphic design and website development experience. You’ll work with internal teams to design and produce required marketing graphics, and will be responsible for keeping the company website and social media sites accurate and current.
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art to deadlines
• Experience in the software industry or understanding of software concepts a plus
• Advanced Drupal experience required (qualified candidate with transferable website development experience may be considered)
• Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter professional account management
• (Coding languages?)
• HubSpot marketing, sales and CRM experience a plus
Qualified candidate will work remotely in the Austin, TX area. This is a 10-hour per week salaried position, plus hourly pay for approved time above 10 hours. After 6 months there is potential to be full-time. Some travel may be required.
Bu iş için 25 freelancer ortalamada $33/saat teklif veriyor
I have good experience in drupal. I have built the many drupal sites from 2010. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks...