- We are a startup based in Pakistan called [login to view URL]
- Since we do not have international brands in Pakistan e.g. ZARA, H&M, F21, SEPHORA, MAC, ALDO, GUCCI, ARMANI etc. We started an import service for Pakistani customers.
- Customers visit our website. Fill out an Order Form, we make the purchase of those products in the UK and import those products in Pakistan and deliver it. Basically it's a personal shopping service from the UK and then we do all the customers clearance as-well
- Problem: our Ordering Form is very complex and we need help in redesigning it
- I want you to first make a fake order on our website using FIRST NAME: FAKE and LAST NAME: FREELANCER.COM
- How to place an order? First visit our Order Form: [login to view URL] and then please follow steps in this video guide: [login to view URL]
- Once you have submitted an order, then please reply back to this post and tell me how you can improve the overall UI/UX
- Yes, I do understand that you are an experienced person and cannot disclose your ideas with me just like that until you have the job awarded to you. But I have been scammed too many times around design and I only want to speak to someone who "really" understands the problem.
- I am not looking for just a "re-design" of the Order Form. I am looking for someone who can look at the problem from a complete customer journey point of view and be able to explain me how his method will improve the journey 10x
I really look forward to work with someone super professional with proven methodologies around design!