Title Web/Graphics designer
Expectations • Design and layout of electronic and print materials (flyers, posters, banners, collaterals, logos, invitations, newsletters)
• Carrying design and web projects from concept to completion while adhering to the brand standards
Skills & Experience Required • Create layouts applying design principles such as color, typography, photographic selection, organizing elements and usability.
• Provide rationale for design choices. Assure design meets business objectives as stated in creative brief
• Experience in Web Designing / Web Development, Web User Interface Design, Integrating websites with Template Creation and Interactive Flash Presentations (Online/Offline) by using the tools like Flash, Photoshop, Dream weaver etc.
• Proficient in various Web and Graphic design and development programs including HTML, Photoshop, Flash, Dream weaver, Illustrator others. Extensive usage and knowledge of browser integration problems in web page development
• Knowledge of Graphic Designing, Integrating Brochures, Logos, Templates, News Letters, Flyers by using the tools like Page Maker, Photoshop etc.
• Strong knowledge in both Design and Development.
• Knowledge of web technicalities – Graphic weight for websites, canvas size for Facebook pages etc
• Ready to adapt to newer design skills
• General problem solving ability while designing
• Should be self-starter and have ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines (must be able to adjust schedule and workload to meet business needs). Professional mannerisms with the ability to listen and probe determine root causes and resolve issues quickly when necessary.
Around 5 years of experience preferably at an ad agency
• Expertise in developing flash based, HTML based interactive infographics, newsletters would be an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)