Create 2x label templates (1x front and 1x rear)
These labels should contain text boxes that are amendable where appropriate.
These labels could be in MS Word or other package, what is important is that I am able to amend the text.
These labels will be stuck on the front and rear of 'tin tie bags' - example of which is attached
The size of the actual labels will be 8cm x 10cm and so this ratio needs to be factored in when designing.
- I am creating an online tea shop whose trading name is "JP Duck" -the image of 'JP Duck' is synonymous with the brand (please see attached examples)
- The corporate name is "The Responsible Food Company Ltd." (which has its own logo (attached))
- The objectives of the company are as follows:
o To supply food and drink (tea in the first instance) that is only ever organic and ethically sourced
o All of the packaging and ingredients will be fully biodegradable - basically nothing needs to be thrown away or recycled, all of the product(s) and the packaging will biodegrade (this even includes the labels and the adhesive used to stick the labels to the bag)
o The Responsible food company has a logo which is intended to hopefully show that the product and the packaging is sourced from the ground and then once used/enjoyed returns to the ground.
- Layout broadly as per the example (although open minded as to proposed changes to this)
- Would like to have a more interesting border
- Colour scheme is sage green - hex colour is hex A5CB9D (again am open minded to proposed changes to this)
- The illustration of the 'JP Duck' (attached) should be prominent (I imagined this would be inserted in-between the italicised text "J P Duck" and the label "Afternoon Grace" within the attached example (again open minded as to proposed changes to this
- The label template should allow me to be able to easily change the text of:
o the name of the tea (i.e. 'Afternoon Grace" within the example);
o the description of the tea (i.e. 'A fine blend...' within the example)
o The type and quantity of the tea ('Loose Leaf Tea... 125g..' within the example)
- Open minded as to whether the colour scheme should be consistent to the front label
- Need to incorporate the logo of the Responsible food Company (attached but needs adjusting so that the logo seamlessly blends into the colour scheme of the label).
- The rear label should have the following information clearly displayed (preferably in tabular format (please note all text fields need to be amendable):
o Ingredients (with space for ingredients to be added, i.e. "100% organic black tea")
o Allergens (with space for text to be inserted, i.e. 'None')
o Country of Origin (i.e. 'India')
o Best Before (with blank space for a date to be stamped, i.e. '30/07/2020')
o Storage information - "Once opened store in a cool, dry place, ideally in an air tight container"
o Best before Date (with space for a date to be stamped)
o Environmental - "The tea, teabag (where supplied), and every part of the packaging is biodegradable. In case you were wondering the whole of the bag, the label and even the glue that sticks the label to the bag is biodegradable. Once enjoyed please place the tea and all the packaging within your food waste bin. What comes from the ground, returns to the ground. All of it."
- The bottom of the label should also contain the website address ([login to view URL]) and the company address (amendable text to be added)
Please ask if anything needs clarifying
Hopes you are doing great We are very much interested in your Packaging label Design for new drinks range project, it will be great if we have some communication on this project for better understanding 1. Multi Daha Fazla
hi I am interested to do this.. doing very well label designs... kindly look at my samples... provide 4 options. thanks kowsi
Bu iş için 94 freelancer ortalamada £103 teklif veriyor
Hi and hope you are doing great today and for Packaging label for new drinks range, and i have checked all the details and i will provide you a quality work. I have a professional team of Designers and developers t Daha Fazla
Hi I am Dil From The Lion Studios. I have completed over 600+ Projects here with 5.0 Rating Ratio consistently. Freelancer.com listed me as Preferred Freelancers due to my consistency and my rating ratio. I will Provi Daha Fazla
I read your (Packaging label for new drinks range) project details and interested to work on it. I will provide you Quick draft after awarding. I am here for long term work relationship and will give 101% best output. Daha Fazla
Hi there, I am Gaurav, An Experienced Senior Graphic Designer with a demonstrated history of working in the graphic design industry. I am Top-Rated freelancer with 1000+ reviews! 100% satisfaction ! Thanks to all my Daha Fazla
I read your requirement of Packaging label for new drinks range I'm glad I can help you in your design work and do a good job if you want to work with me know that you can always get quality work, great effort aro Daha Fazla
Your Packaging label for new drinks range will be designed professionally with a unique and elegant look to best suit your business nature and to best reflect your brand image VISIT MY PROFILE