The next step will be an Accounts payable section.
We need to be able to enter the following information
- Select a company from the ones created.
- Enter notes. For example “Send all Emails to Jo” or “Send no invoices by USPS…” So it needs to be text that I can enter there.
- Enter an Email address or multiple addresses. So give me an option of adding more Emails after entering the first one
This information will be stored in the database.
Then I need something in the company overview when we search for the company in the result to send an Email to AP. This Button should open an Email in the default Email program using ALL Email addresses that are stored as AP Emails (from the entering area above)
The subject line should be entered automatically but pulled from the database per company. That means office A could have one text, office B another, office C another etc.
This should be something that the Office Admin and Admin can create and edit but nobody else. No delete function!
The data above should also be editable for everyone. The delete option should only be available in the backend again for the Admin.
We also need a section where we can create forwarder information. This is something where we enter UPS, FedEx etc. information.
We need to link this information to a customer as well.
So to enter it we need
- Select a company from the ones created
- Select a carrier from the dropdown (will be created by the Office Admin per office or the Admin)
- The Account number
To create a carrier you need to be an Office Admin or Admin.
You need to be able to create a name for the forwarder.
The forwarder should also show up in the overview in the company when you search for it.