I’ve bullet pointed everything below and attached some wireframe concepts:
* I have acquired a Bootstrap that I would like to use - it has a responsive design and I need any PHP code written to be responsive too
* I need a PHP system that allows people to register their name, email address, phone number, company name and bank details. I would want to something in place where they have to confirm their email address (standard email verification) and I then approve the registration before they can login.
* Once they are registered, I need the system to automatically generate them a custom email address (something like 4fhfjh3hrbfbvjd@[login to view URL] - evernote do something similar (see link: [login to view URL]) which means any emails sent to it are logged in a table on a dashboard they can access (see attachment [login to view URL]). I would want the user to get an email notification through re: any new emails received with a link that takes them directly to their dashboard included in the email).
* The system then displays the date the email was received, the email address of the person that sent it, the email subject, a status dropdown box with various statuses that I need to be able to update), Comment Box that they can write in next to each email. Plus I want two additional columns: 1) last status update (this displays the date / time that the status was last changed), 2) the content of the email & attachments, 3) Quoted Price and 4)Invoice Price
* Any status updates made by the user will then send an email to the original sender notifying them of the status change (see attachment [login to view URL]) along with any comments the user makes on the system.
* There should be a functionality whereby if a user selects closed, paid as a dropdown status the email entry is hidden and can only be viewed again by clicking Show Closed Jobs or Show Paid Jobs- see [login to view URL]
* If a user selects quoted as a status then I would like an email to be sent to the original sender notifying them of the quote and including the comments box and Quoted Price amount. An error should come up stopping the email from being sent if a price hasn’t been entered into the relevant Quoted Price box.
* If a user selects Invoice as a status then I would like an email to be sent to the original sender notifying them of the invoice and including the comments box and Invoice Price amount. An error should come up stopping the email from being sent if a price hasn’t been entered into the relevant Invoice Price box.
* I would like there to be an admin section where I can edit users bank details, name etc. But I do not want the user to be able to edit them once they are registered.
* this is fairly key too, I would something in place where if the original sender of the email sends another email with the same subject line but includes the words in the subject: CLOSE JOB then that email entry is hidden and can only be viewed again by clicking Show Paid Jobs
Bu iş için 74 freelancer ortalamada £496 teklif veriyor
Hello! I'm interesting your project very well. I am a full time devloper. I am great skill in design and php. My price and period is negotiable. Employee’s satisfy is my happiness ! Let's go ahead with me !
hello sir i am expert in Graphic Design, HTML, MySQL, PHP, Website Design i am able to do this work you will satisfy with my work i can do this work asap thank you