Presentation Specialist Designer. The ideal candidate for this role is a designer who can create
PowerPoint/InDesign presentations for various brands/clients, sales and research teams. The
Presentation Specialist Designer will work in a department responsible for creating marketing decks, proposals and market materials. Work requires strong concept and design skills, an excellent eye for layout, ability to work fast, and experience utilizing Adobe Creative Cloud to create stunning, accurate PowerPoint/InDesign presentations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Design and create PowerPoint storytelling presentations for market research decks,
proposals, reports, Infographics and marketing materials with a strong sense of Data
• Simplify and translate analytical messages into visual forms in PowerPoint.
• Use design skills to contribute ideas to make presentation of information more dynamic.
• Able to work with tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of video editing for short video clips.
• Commitment and dedication to get the job done.
• Ownership of the work.
• Strong communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently, yet also thrive in a team environment.
• Flexibility in schedules – 7 hours daily – Time and Date, United State EST
• Proficient in advanced PowerPoint and Excel.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative softwares. Primarily in Photoshop, InDesign,
Illustrator and Premier.
• Deep knowledge/experience in infographics and data visualization.
• Strong attention to detail and follow through.
• Agile team player and problem solver.
• Knowledge in HTML, CSS and WordPress is a plus.
• A Bachelors or Master’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or related field
Estimated annual salary range is competitive, 12k US dollars.