Create a graphic view of a "shooter's eye view" of a range designed to operate on a ship. I will supply photographs of the ship, the plan view of the range (attached), the look of the targets (see google) etc. The graphic designer will create a visual graphic of the range, almost a photographic view of what it looks like from the position of the shooter. If this is a good graphic representation, then additional similar work will be required subsequently.
Some facts for the design:
- Target is a "Figure 11" target (do a Google image search) and is 1100mm x 430mm in size, but visualised from 30m away.
- Target sits on a wooden beam 5m off the side of the ship. Beam is supported by a wire half way along beam up to mast top.
- Ladder ("acc-l") in the plan is folded away out of view (see photos), so should not feature.
- (Ignore second slide in the attachment - it merely shows the danger area)
- "Photo" shows the firing position just behind the lifeboat
- "IMG_4167" shows the side of the vessel from behind the firing point to the left of the lifeboat, all the way to the front (target is NOT mounted in this photo)
- "IMG_4164" shows the firing point - shooter is shooting from there towards front of ship (right)
- "IMG-4163" shows the side of the vessel from behind the firing point to the left of the lifeboat, all the way to the front (target is NOT mounted in this photo)
- "IMG_4147" shows the firing point from behind
- "IMG_4092" shows the front of ship and the mast from which the target boom is suspended
- "IMG_4093" is another view of the front of the ship
- "IMG_4236" is also another view of front
- Where hull is painted red in the photos it should b graphically shown as Navy blue
Any questions, do e-mail. Thanks.