Wellness startup is seeking a Social Media Marketer. The perfect candidate is eager, creative and tech savvy as well as up to date with current trends. We are looking for someone who is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for engaging with current and future customers.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and maintain social media and online content
• Identify target customers
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Analyze key metrics and tweak strategies as needed
• Engage techniques to create brand awareness and social engagement
• Create content that attracts attention, generates interest and demands to be shared by our followers and potential customers.
• Maintain the social media calendar
• Continuously execute A/B test to improve both paid and organic social performance
• Run effective social media ad campaigns
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI
• Work with all teams to provide authentic and helpful responses
• Maintain brand identity throughout all conversations
*familiarity with trello, calendly, mailchimp and intercom a plus