We are crafting a pocket folder for an invitation and need to design die-lines from which a metal die can be created. The pocket will ultimately be die-cut, folded and pasted to create folded invitation with a pocket on the right panel. A simplified "pasted up" version of the pocket is attached.
The scope of the project includes:
1. The file will need to be a clearly labeled and organized .ai vector file (we use Illustrator CS2)
2. Folded size = 7.25 x 7.25; Flat size = 7.25 x 14.5
3. Perfect 45degree angle "diagonal pocket" on the right panel of the folder to hold various enclosure cards, etc.
4. All cut lines marked with 1 pt. lines
5. All scored areas marked with dashed 1 pt. lines
6. A glue tab on the that will fold perfectly to create a nice pocket on the right side. The glue tab should NOT be visible when nothing is in the pocket.
This project needs a simple - but exact - design. This pocket folder needs to be precisely measured/designed so that it will die-cut and assemble perfectly. We are loking for someone with experience creating envelope/folder dies; someone who is aware of the issues that arise in die-cutting/assembly. Please post your best bid.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $63 for this job
Globally. Quickly. Affordably. Offering 20 years experience, skill and knowledge servicing a diverse worldwide client base in a creative and production capacity, George Moussa proposes the following for your project Daha Fazla
I will create the graphic element all the elements will be on seperate layers. I ve worked on similar projects for more than 14 yrs. I will provide each and every element needed for production/fabrication/printing. Daha Fazla