Project #1 : Tele Underwriting (Sept 2015 to Feb 2016)
Organization : Carroll Enterprises Inc. (Worcester MA USA)
Client : Wells Fargo
Environment : Windows 8, Visual Studio 2013, VB.NET, SQL, Oracle, Telerik Reporting
Role : .Net Developer
● Developed a module that allowed upload, download, deletion and storage of life insurance
documentation, using ASP.NET 3.5, web services and CAML Queries.
● Integrated website with SharePoint Web Services for document upload, download, delete
● Designed screen for file illustration using CSS3 and HTML.
● Enhanced message count functionality for broker bulletin board.
● Utilized Telerik reporting and charting tools to build complex reports.
● Unit testing for various login levels and bug fixing for developed modules.
● Additional bug fixes and screen enhancements.
➢ Project Profile
Project #2 : eVahan (Sept 2011 To Jan 2015)
Organization : National Informatics Centre (NIC)
Client : Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (R.T.O., Goa)
Environment : Windows XP, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, VB.NET, ASP.NET and Oracle10g
Role : Developer
Goa is the only state in India where vehicle dealers also have the authority to do the registrations
without visiting RT Offices. In order to connect them to the RTO Databases, NIC Goa has developed the
web application e Vahan. eVahan maintains different roles and logins depending on the authority of the
users. A few of the primary services are, vehicle registrations and tax collection by dealers, stock
management, vehicle conversion, Tax update, query builder, customized reports etc.
● Front end development :
o Creating visually appealing web pages or interfaces.
o Creating, editing or modifying templates for web development framework.
● Cascading Style Sheets(CSS) Management :
o Specifying different CSS for various media, devices and displays.
o Best practices in CSS file organization and structure.
o Methods for including CSS inline, internal and external via linked style sheets.
o Syntax of CSS declarations, properties and attributes.
o Knowledge of properties and attributes to control the display.
● Back end development/ server side coding :
o Developed and Designed Web forms using VB.Net and C#.
o Developed the web services using VB.Net.
o Various Modules/design change and development.
o Writing JQuery for client site scripting.
o Developed reports using Crystal Reports, to show reports in pdf format.
o Displayed the data using tools like Repeater, Grid view controls.
o Used [url removed, login to view] to retrieve the data from the SQL Server Database and oracle database.
o Implemented session Management techniques, made use of session variables in different
● Involved in writing the WCF code.
● Inserting, querying and managing data stored in databases or files.
● Develop relational data models and database objects such as tables, views, indexes, stored
procedures, triggers and functions
● Creating and implementing database schemas that represent and support business processes.
● Code review and Bug fixing
● Ensuring the quality of applications through unit testing.
● Coordinate with technical writer in developing technical documentation, operation guide and user guide.