I am trying an experiment to see how people feel about, and what they think of this religious book, "The Book of Mormon". I believe it is true and want to see what other people think, who have never read the book before.
I would like to pay a few Freelancers to read around 10 pages (any 10 pages, you pick them) in their native tongue, (I will send you a PDF in your native language) and then you summarize what part you read, and what you like or dislike about what you read. I only ask that you are honest about your feedback.
If you are interested in the project I would like to have some information from you to get to know you better before I chose you for the project. I am interested in things like:
1. What country do you live in?
2. What language would you like to read the book in/What is your native language?
3. What skills do you have and what job do you do to earn an income?
4. What are your religious beliefs and background?
5. Tell me a little about you and your life circumstances. Your age, Male or Female? Married or single?, Children?, Financial Situation?, Living conditions?, etc. Anything you are comfortable sharing would be helpful.
Hello! I am interested to be part of your project! 1. What country do you live in? Bahrain 2. What language would you like to read the book in/What is your native language? English 3. What skills do you have an Daha Fazla
1. What country do you live in? I live in Venezuela, in Táchira state wich is on the border with Colombia 2. What language would you like to read the book in/What is your native language? I would like to read it o Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 25 freelancer ortalamada $23 teklif veriyor
Hello, with 5+ years of vast experience in designing. I’ve a Professional approach to deadlines, time, Costs, Strong time management and organizational skills. I have experience designing brochures, company logos, bil Daha Fazla
Hello, I am Noel, A PROFICIENT RESEARCHER AND ACADEMIC WRITER. I have access to SCHOLARLY SOURCES and I guarantee you quality, original, plagiarism free work, and a turnitin report as a bonus. If you'd like to view my Daha Fazla
1. I live in the United States. 2. I would like to read the book in English. 3. I am a musician, I can play several instruments. I am an avid wood worker. I earn an income as a machine operator. 4. I was raised a Daha Fazla
I am from the US and my native language is English. I work in customer service, and deal with diversity on a daily basis. I was raised in a small country town & my religion was growing up, & always has been Protestant. Daha Fazla
I am from Nigeria. Am Christian, I am into web designing, digital marketing, content writing, blogging, translations. I have a masters degree in History and I love reading. I love getting to learn new stuffs and open Daha Fazla
1. I live in Kenya. 2. My native language is Kiswahili but I'm bilingual so I'm comfortable with both English and Kiswahili. 3. I'm a university student and I freelance for income. I have writing, formatting and basi Daha Fazla
Dear employer, I am so glad to place a bid on this project that pertains to religious writing. I am sure to yield an excellent job result for this project; as I have accumulated useful experiences necessary t Daha Fazla
I am a Filipino citizen, aged 68, widowed and living in the Philippines with my son, his partner and two grandchildren, a toddler and a baby. My native language is one of the major dialects in the Philippines although Daha Fazla
I am osaigbovo idiaghe from Nigeria and native of bini from Edo state..i am married with no kids and also Christian. I am 29yrs old currently working with the local government.
Hi, I love reading novels..n I can summarise it very well Thanku
Hi My native language is Slovak. I grew up in Luxembourg though. I usually read in English or Slovak. I’m also gay, which may provide a different point of view. I’m 20 and a student Relevant Skills and Experience Slo Daha Fazla
my name is Faris and am 26 years old, a biomedical engineering graduate, I live in Jordan, its part of the middle east if you don't know where it is, my native language is Arabic and I have excellent verbal and written Daha Fazla
Hello. 1. I am Ogbonna, a Nigerian. 2. I'd like to read the book in English /my native language is Igbo. 3. I have teaching, catering and writing skills and presently work as a Freelance Writer. 4. I am a Christi Daha Fazla
Even before telling you anything about myself, I can just tell you outright that religion itself is what I consider to be the crutch of people who haven't yet been introduced to the scientific answer to things. And, Daha Fazla