I have a current website built on the Wordpress platform which I would like to update. The entire website needs to be mobile device friendly and be able to scale to mobile phone still.
I would like to maintain the same colour scheme as on current site.
Things which I would like changed:
[login to view URL] to be full width and fluid sizing.
2. Main page links: Home, About Us, Products, Customers, Gallery, Contact Us. The content for each of these links to be visible on the a scrolling homepage. When a user clicks on each of these links it will scroll them down to the relevant section. I would still like these pages to have their own unique links.
3. Header Logo bar to be always visible when user scrolls.
4. Search magnifying glass after the Contact Us link which will allow users to search the entire site for their search term.
5. Landing page on homepage is a full width scrolling right to left images. Within this section I would like a "call to action" search field with green button (as per wireframe attached) which will take users to a page like [login to view URL] Users can then select their application or machine type. The reference text in the search field is "Enter your application or machine type, eg: Loader Scale, Tractor Scale, etc..." I would like the contents and all attached pages and imagery transferred from this website [login to view URL] to my website. However the colours would need to change to keep consistent with the colour on my current site. You the developer will need to do this work.
6. Below this scrolling image I would like Customers section. In this section we would have customer logos in Greyscale and then when users hover over them they turn to their original colour. This field would have the logos scrolling from right to left with 4 logos visible at one time. When a user hovers it stops the scrolling and users can click on a logo to take them to a specific page for that logo.
7. Below our Customers will be Our Products section which would be the same layout as the current website layout.
8. Gallery Link will be a separate page. It will be a page of tiled images and when a user hovers over an image it pops out to the centre of the page and greys out the area behind the pop up. There is summary text below the image which pops out. Users can then click on the image they are on which will take them to a specific page for more detail on this image.
9. Footer with other page links, sitemap, contact details, Distribution, Products (with list below of products), etc...
10. The entire development and UAT must be done on a beta environment of the site which must not be indexable by Search Engines.
Attached is a wireframe sample of how I wish the some of the website homepage to look.
Hello I have rich experience with WordPress and Website Development actually. If you work with me, you will get perfect result. please contact me so that i can start right now. please check my profile. https:// Daha Fazla