Non code- Visual Basic Project
1. Name your project Timer.
2. Including the form, your application form will have 6 appropriately chosen and named objects. For this, and ALL other assignments, you are to name your objects using the Object Naming Convention discussed in the first PowerPoint slide show.
3. Your first name and the word "Timer" will appear in the form's title bar. (Note: you will ALWAYS put your initials or name in title of each form. Follow the format, name in this one, shown in each assignment.)
4. The objects will be approximately colored, aligned, and sized as shown above. Be sure the text is easily read—bold and larger font—as needed.
5. When executed, the application form appears in the center of the screen, and your form cannot be resized. (Note: This and ALL subsequent assignments will be centered and not resizable.)
7. Even though you will not enter any additional code, include your name and CRN in comments at the top of the code window. Note: For ALL your projects, you will place your name (CO) and CRN (1430) at the top of your code.
Click the button below to see an example of a possible A version.
Notes: If Visual Basic does not show Build in the Menu Bar, go to Tools --> Settings and then choose Expert Settings.
Read about the StartPosition and FormBorderStyle form properties.
By right clicking on the root project folder (calculator) and choosing "send to", you create a compressed (zipped) file version of the root project folder named application.zip. Do not use an advanced or non-standard zip utility.
Extra Credit Some projects have extra credit, and this is one. For 5 extra points (yes, it is possible to earn more than a 100), when your project is executed, the Start button should be selected. Pressing tab will move the focus to the next button in sequence, and ultimately to the Stop button. You will need to read about Tab Order and the TabIndex property.
Object naming Convention:
Must begin with a letter.
Must contain only letters, numbers, and the underscore character (_).
Punctuation characters and spaces are not allowed.
Must be no longer than 40 characters
Form frm frmFileOpen
Check box chk chkReadOnly
Command Button cmd cmdExit
Label lbl lblWind
List box lst lstState
Text box txt txtLastName
Vertical Scroll Bar vsb vsbTemp
Option (Radio) Button opt optAC
Picture Box pic picJeep
Greetings, I am interested in doing this job. I am BS-CS graduate and knows Java programming as well, because of which I can do this task with ease. Have worked on C#. Please do give me a chance to prove myself. Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 5 freelancer ortalamada $25 teklif veriyor
I am confident that i can do this project. Would you please message me so i can ask some directed questions to gather all the details for this project before project's initiation? Looking forward to show you my skill Daha Fazla
Hello, Hope you are doing good, After going through your job description I am pretty confident that I can do your work because I meet all your required skill set which you outlined in the job description. we h Daha Fazla