We are a team that recently started a Startup within online recruitment. We are now looking for a frontend and backend developer who can help us develop our website. It is a website where employers can get matched with people looking for job and it is created in Wordpress. Website in brief: People looking for job (candidates) upload their skills by filling in a form and employers looking for candidates fill in the same form based on what they need. Employers get matched to candidates based on how well the employer’s request match the candidate’s uploaded skills. Employers reach out to the matched candidates they like and candidates accept employers request if they like to move on in a recruitment process. There exists similar websites and I know a few that have the same functionality that I would like to have.
We are now looking for someone who, if the cooperation works well, is interested in a long-term collaboration with the development of our website. Does this sound interesting to you?
There are several parts that we will need help with. We will break down these parts in several steps to ensure that the cooperation works well before we move on to the next step. This is what we need help with in the first step:
1. Create “sign in/sign up page” with different sign in/up forms for employers and employees.
2. Create “My Account page” for employers and employees. “My Account page” must be individual for each user, and users should only be able to see their own page.
3. Create “Employer profile page”. This should be a form with various questions that the employer should complete to create their profile.
4. Create “Candidate profile page”. This should be a form with various questions that the candidate should complete to create their profile.
The complexity of the pages differ. If we find your profile interesting we are happy to share a more detailed fork flow description.
Besides implementing the functionality it is required that:
• Website is built in Wordpress
• The theme OceanWP is used (it is free to download)
• Texts and illustrations should be edited using the page builder “Elementor” (it is free to download)
• The website should be built so that it is user-friendly and that we can make simple corrections ourselves
We look forward to hear from you!
Hi Philip, Expert here, ready to start immediately. I have reviewed all your requirements and can deliver exactly what you are looking for, 100% guaranteed. I am confident to fulfill your requirements in timely mann Daha Fazla