The artwork listed in the attached file called ([url removed, login to view]) will need to be created in the same style and quality as the winning piece of artwork from our recent contest. Sketches for reference have been uploaded. The artwork will need to be full color, layered vector files.
We are on a tight deadline and we will need 75% all of the artwork created by September 5th 2017 and the remaining 25% by September 20th 2017. If you have any questions please let us know.
The artwork under Background Scenes we will end up being one continues scene for our website.
- Must submit sketches throughout the concepting phase before illustration is colored. We would rather let you know right from the start if you are on the right path.
- Must keep communication lines open, and return messages in timely manner
- Must be original artwork - not traces of other illustrations work, no children’s cartoons, or clip-art
-Milestones will be set up for each piece of artwork. Each milestone must be meet before funds are released for that milestone
Hello sir,Thank you for your invitation. Relevant Skills and Experience I have got 4 years of experience in this field. Proposed Milestones $2600 USD - Vector Art
Bu iş için 64 freelancer ortalamada $2234 teklif veriyor
Hello, I’m Mike and I run a digital design agency - CelerArt, based in Ukraine - we’re a team of over 20 talents specializing in web design, graphic design, logo, branding and print. Relevant Skills and Experience We' Daha Fazla
Hi, We can assure you that we can finish your project within your timeline as We have completed a project of 3000 designs within 2 months from freelancer.com Relevant Skills and Experience [url removed, login to view] Daha Fazla
Hello, my name is Michael. I represent Ukrainian based IT-company Webbook Inc that provides services in the IT-sphere for international business. We were carefully reviewing the requirements of the job description, so Daha Fazla
Hi I got idea about your Web concept, Just reply with 'Yes' and will do feasibility study and update you with a. Detail PDF Report with our comments/queries b. Best-feasible-real COST & TIMELINE Relevant Skills and Daha Fazla
Hi, Please check again . There is no attached file yet. Please provide me the file. Relevant Skills and Experience [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Daha Fazla
We are a USA Based Digital Agency with a physical location in Carlsbad, CA. If you're interested in top quality work and communication please read on! You can feel free to check out my portfolio available either on my Daha Fazla
Hello, i have read and understood the requirement, i assure that will give you best quality work. Relevant Skills and Experience I have 10 years experience in designing, I am expert in Photoshop, Illustrator
i can get it DONE WITHIN 2 WEEKS :) I've been recommended by your recruiter aaron, I'm available to discuss further about the general layout with you, Regards Relevant Skills and Experience design Proposed Milestones Daha Fazla
Hi, Hope you are doing well! After reading over your application this looks like a perfect fit for my skill sets. I have built such websites. Relevant Skills and Experience We work on platforms like Code Ignitor, PHP, Daha Fazla
Thank you for the detailed description. Can you please open a chat to discuss this project specification in detail Relevant Skills and Experience we have 10+ yrs of experience Proposed Milestones $2647 USD - On discu Daha Fazla
Hi.. I would like to inform you that we are the most eligible freelancer here with whom you can discuss this project. Relevant Skills and Experience OUR WORKS….. [url removed, login to view] https://www.cart2send.com. Daha Fazla
Hi, We have checked all the attached documents for the require Artwork. Our creative graphic designers will follow the same style and quality. Relevant Skills and Experience Our smart designers are armed with witty ar Daha Fazla
Consider this job done Relevant Skills and Experience AI, PSD, HTML, CSS Proposed Milestones $2647 USD - Initial milestone
Hello. I'm interested in creating vector artwork for you. I have a great experience in this area. Please check my portfolio. Relevant Skills and Experience illustrations: [url removed, login to view] Daha Fazla
Hey there! No PDF was attached? My process would be to do this by hand, then digitize it, I'd provide you with sketches for approval, then commence with the detailing and coloring. Relevant Skills and Experience I' Daha Fazla
Hello, UPDATE . . ..link [url removed, login to view] definitely you love this. .. . i will agree to create one sample right now. Relevant Skills and Experience could yo Daha Fazla
Hello, Ohk got it, I have gone through project description,I have few doubts to clear. Please PM me so we can discuss and move ahead. Relevant Skills and Experience I have 8+ year experience.i can show you my previou Daha Fazla