This job is for a website redesign for the following site… https://www.organiclifetips.com.
We recently purchased this site and want to make it an affiliate site, possibly supporting ads as well. The high-level requirements are as follows.
- Create a clean, captivating mobile-first design to support rich and socially shareable blog content in WordPress.
- Create a new logo(s) for not just this but associated social media sites as well. Include favicon design.
- Ensure design supports affiliate marketing effectively.
- Ensure design supports the potential addition of either Adsense or Mediavine or other ad platform.
- Provide simple and straight-forward navigation with provided categories, with potential to seamlessly add more categories. (Note: the category structure is being completely redone).
- Create standard templates for all or ‘like’ articles/categories (“Your Food”, “Your Mind”, “Your Body”, “Your Health”, “Recipes”,etc…).
- Ensure the website performs well and views well on all devices. (I’ve heard the “Astra” theme is good for performance, but whatever works.)
- Create Privacy page
- Create About us page
- Contact page - Retain existing permalink structure for existing articles
- Include price of licensed images (all images should be created by the developer or have appropriate license)
First, any generic ‘resume-type’ responses will be ignored. To bid, show that you’ve looked at the site and provide insight into how your skills, expertise, and past experience relate to this project.
If you don’t have a certain experience or qualification yourself, you can bid a portion of the job (say logos or something like that) or tell me how you would go about filling in the gaps to ensure a successful outcome.
Also, if there are value add services that you see potential for, you may include in the bid, but identify those and the portion of your bid that is for those.
FYI: Most every article will be updated with better images and the content will be reworded/refreshed to provide a better experience to the user and to support SEO. This is not part of what you are being asked to do. However, if that is something that is included in your skillset, you may include that in your bid.
In your bid, please also include the timeframe this would take.
For your project, I'd suggest a content-centric design. The current layout feels extremely busy and overwhelming. The visitors must have hard time deciding which piece of content to invest their time in. The articles s Daha Fazla