I only want to hide the URL from the Address bar if a certain website gets loaded in google chrome
If you have Google Chrome or Chromium Installed on your pc you could check out what i need.
Enter chrome://version and the URL stays in the URL address bar.
if you enter chrome://newtab in the address bar it gets removed from the address bar.
What i exactly need:
1. Starting Google Chrome
2. open google chrome setting chrome://settings/
3. setting option "Open a specific page or set of pages."
4. entering a website ([url removed, login to view])
5. restart the browser
6. [url removed, login to view] opens
7. [url removed, login to view] gets removed from the URL bar,
exectly like chrome://newtab gets removed if i choose to start with the "NewTabPage"
This job could be done with Visual Studio on Windows or with Linux.
Please use Version 27.0.1450.0.
This URLs are stored in this array:
const char kRestoreOnStartup = "session.restore_on_startup";
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view];r=37775