please check the attached simple newsticker screenshots.
* red background (needs to take 100% of the parent container width, text centered, need to be able to set bold text for a part of each item/line - see screenshots)
* flexible number of items, hardcoded in html/js
* each item needs to be able to have a link url, for each link i need to be able to set if it should open in same or new (blank) window
* most complex thing is the transition animation, which should be a vertically rotating 3d cube as shown in the screenshot - a nice cross-browser animation solution is needed - css, jquery, whatever you need - ie9 and later, chrome, safari, firefox, ipad
* the ticker should loop infinitely (show the first item again after the last item has been reached)
this is extremely urgent and needs to be delivered within 16 hours from now.
if you're interested in this, please let me know which technology you're going to use and by when you will deliver a first version.
thanks a lot!
additional info regarding animation: something like this is needed - nice smooth animation, needs to be working in ie9 and later, chrome, safari, firefox and ipad - please check: http://cssdeck.com/labs/css3-flipping-cube