I need high skilled full stack developer with experience for web portals.
Design, build, and maintain large-scale web applications, using a diverse set of languages, frameworks, and software platforms. Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements. Confer with management and development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, performant, well structured, and is compatible with specific browsers, devices, or operating systems. Identify and correct problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback.
- Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them
- Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Influence senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
- Undergraduate degree in applicable area of expertise or equivalent experience
- 2+ year of full stack understanding and experience
- 2+ years’ experience with Node / Angular / React or Java / MySQL / Laravel / Codegniter
- Exposure to service driven, transactional, single page web applications
We are talking about 100-150 hours per month in minimum 2 years. You will start with the a low hourly rate and it will increase with time when you provide well done work.