I want to convert a Flash module to HTML5, to make it compatible with mobile devices. It's quiz game for maths skill assessments for kids. It has a small "Catch the apple" game and 15 questions. There are total 15 sections/types of questions and each section have 4-5 questions, total 72 questions. From each section 1 question will be asked randomly based on age.
Read the requirements carefully. Check the attached video
1. All the functionality should be followed from existing flash module
2. It should be responsive and compatible with all latest browsers (IE, Chrome, Safari, FF) and mobile devices (Android, iPhone, Windows)
3. Code should be well documented, maintainable and secure
4. All the text and titles should be able to translated, can be accepted as input parameter
5. There are some input parameters like backgound, audio enabled, response animation, show timer etc.
6. It should send answers with othwe details to a server page using HTTP POST
7. You need to deliver fully functional and well tested HTML module
8. You need to deliver full source code and all resources.
9. Existing images and audio files will be provided
* Bid only if you have done similar work in recent past
* HTML5 Canvas experience is must
* Include estimation in your bid and mention details how you convert it, which tools and technology will be used.
* You need to show a demo for the provided flash activity
* Start your bids with "<--F2H5-->" to be eliminate auto bids
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $191 teklif veriyor
<--F2H5--><--F2H5--><--F2H5--><--F2H5--><--F2H5--><--F2H5--><--F2H5--><--F2H5--><--F2H5--><--F2H5--><--F2H5--><--F2H5--><--F2H5--><--F2H5--><--F2H5--><--F2H5--><--F2H5--><--F2H5--><--F2H5--><--F2H5--><--F2H5--><--F2H5- Daha Fazla
F2H5 Greetings, We have reviewed your job posting and understand that you want to convert a Flash module which is a quiz game for maths skill assessments for kids to HTML5, to make it compatible with mobile devic Daha Fazla
Hello. I understand the requirements for this project but I do have a couple of questions. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience as I am interested in working for you. Thanks