As a change management consultant I need a better solution for communication departments to inform colleagues on business updates rather then sending out one way news letters.
Therefore, I would like to create a chatbot for Office 365 users that has 2 differentiating capabilities:
- Similar to [url removed, login to view] it is able to ask questions and record answers like a survey in chatbot format.
- The chatbot is self able to open up conversations to defined audiences on Skype for Business / Microsoft Teams users with pre configured content at set times.
More info in the documentation. I am eager and willing to improve this if necessary before getting started. Send me your feedback and questions!
Main question is: Is it possible at al to have a chatbot that opens up conversations at set times?
I have an intention to set up a long term relation. I want to start with a solid MVP that really is able to proactively ask questions and record answers in chatbot format. I really really appreciate real feedback on things that are and are not possible. I will need advise in this project so I want you to think along. I am more interested in your opinions and feedback than your quotes. It is more important to create a good solution rather then being cheapest.
Things I need advise on:
!!! - Will we be able to create a real proactive chatbot at all? - !!!
- Should we make a CMS ourselves or make use of SharePoint?
- If SharePoint; how do we update templates and chatbot features?
- Should we create an Office Appsource app or just a loose solution with installation instructions?
- How can I keep track on how many users are getting targeted?
- Can you provide me install instructions as part of the solution?
If you want to get assigned please really respond to this case rather then "Hey I have read your case really carefully" and then say nothing about it:
- What framework are you planning to use? (Microsoft Chatbot Framework, other?)
- What language?
- What is your feedback to the solution?
- Be open and honest, it's ok if you have doubts somewhere at this time.