I have seen your portfolio and I would like to talk to you about a certain job.
We are looking for a long term developer and the projection is to develop 30 games by the end of the year and we are willing to sign long term contract with someone who is great for the job
We are hired for the client to develop a new social network with focus on gamification. All games must be easy to play, addictive and funny. Every game will be scored and ranked and the best players will win a reward. The reward itself is unknown for now.
Regarding the games what we need is:
1. Memory (memory cards)
2. Paper toss ( you have to throw paper in to a moving basket)
3. Chicken run (you have to point and shoot the chicken)
4. Ayumu test (version of Memory test, similar to Coyote Concentration, but as the real game, [url removed, login to view] )
5. Typing test is the game were gamers must type the sentence in the fastest time. Every correct letter is a +2 point, every wrong letter is a -1 point.
6. Dial test is the same as above, but you have to enter random international phone numbers.
Every game will be scored and ranked and the best players will win a reward. The reward itself is unknown for now.
In the future, games will have to be more creative but this is a good start.
Technologies used in project:
HTML5, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Django, postgreSQL..
The site will have its own API to communicate with games.
What is your estimated working hours time for this?
What is the estimated price for the job?