LIVE EVENT IMAGE PROCESSING & AUTOMATION SOFTWARE
PURPOSE & GENERAL FUNCTIONS:
Custom .NET Desktop Software used at Live Parties & Events; to automate user registration, to perform several photography processes, and to organize the final projects into folders for uploading to a web server. The majority of the project will be programmed using a prefabricated SDK from [url removed, login to view], with full documentation, live support, and fully featured Demos with source code.
At the live events; Users will Self Register to be photographed via a simple “User Registration” local web form, which will accept their names and email addresses. Upon registration an incremental uniquely numbered project folder will be created on the desktop PC where the image processing will occur.
1. Simple User Registration Local Web Form (Browser / Windows Desktop PC).
2. Image Processing Server with SDK (Windows Desktop PC Application).
The Image Processing Server must create uniquely numbered project folders for each user registration, which contains a copy of our webpage template and an empty image folder (awaiting the final images).
INPUT Image Processing Server: (SHORT VIDEO FILE)
1. The Image Processing Server MUST provide an interface to monitor progress, and to define the “Specified” parameters listed below. Such as number of images to extract from video files, image cropping size, background image file, water mark image file, etc.
2. The Image Processing Server MUST monitor a specified local folder for the new video files arriving. Upon receiving a new short video file in the folder, it must associate each file with the proper User Registration; in the order registered.
3. Using [url removed, login to view] (a free command-line video tool); The Image Processing Server MUST run a Command-Line operation to extract “X” number of JPEG images evenly spaced from each Video File.
4. Using the Graphics Mill SDK; The Image Processing Server MUST “Crop” all of the Extracted JPEG Images to a Specified Size.
5. Using the Graphics Mill SDK; The Image Processing Server MUST “Rename” all of the image files using a specified naming format with incremental numbering.
6. Using the Graphics Mill SDK; The Image Processing Server MUST Apply “Green Screen Removal” (Chroma Key) to all of the image files.
7. Using the Graphics Mill SDK; The Image Processing Server MUST Apply the Specified “Background Image” to all of the image files.
8. Using the Graphics Mill SDK; The Image Processing Server MUST Apply the Specified “Water Mark Image” to all of the image files.
9. The Image Processing Server MUST copy the final image files to the Individual Project Folders, and Upload them to a Web Server via FTP.
10. The Image Processing Server MUST verify that each upload completes successfully, or it must restart the file uploads.
11. Upon Successful Completion; The Image Processing Server MUST Send an Email Link to the Users Final Project folder on the Web Server; for each of the Registered Users.
**PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR EXAMPLE IMAGE PROCESSING STEPS & FINAL PROJECT DEMO**
EXAMPLE: [url removed, login to view]
12 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1210$ teklif veriyor
Hi, Please feel free to discuss the project with me............................................................................. Thanks, Murtaza