Price Point based on Client's budget - also this is the pay per month.
I am looking to outsource work for my company, looking for long term candidates that have experience and knowledge within the SEO/PPC/SEM industry.
I am looking for a person(s) who can devise a 6 month strategy for a nationwide campaign for the term "gourmet cashews" and also for a local term "acupuncture". I would like to know what steps you will be taken on a 6 month proposal for each of the campaigns from what specific on-site SEO you will be doing, to what data you will be analytics in Google Analytics + Web Master Tools, and what results have you had, and provide real results of these, etc.
For PPC I want to know what steps you will be taking to optimize for those keywords on PPC and how would you manage it?
The focus of the work is increase the client's KPIs (Revenue Increase, Lead Increase, and in SERPs), ya know, things that will help the client's bottom line(MONEY). I know this is possible, and I've done it myself many times for many clients, but now it's time for me to take a bigger role and I am looking for dependable people that know what they are talking about when it comes to online marketing.
Bottom line is, I am looking for someone that works hard and wants to get compensated well each month. I am building up a clientel list and want to grow with you.
I do all the reporting (translating all the Data Jargon to tangible Reports for Clients).
Things I expect to see for both 6 month proposals include:
- All things related to On-Site Optimization (what do you do specifically)
- Trust Signals/ Trust Factors
- Technical aspects of SEO (Page Speed/ w3c Errors, Responsive)
- Social Media Optimization
- What would you use for link bait
- Integration of Social Media and how that works for you(G+ in particular wink wink)
- Directory Submissions(Optimizing these - what will you do?)
- Content Submissions (Do you write the content manually or do you outsource it to textbroker or a similar site?)
- What Goals do you create in Google Analytics and what metrics do you look for? (Average Time on Site as a GOAL is NOT a valid answer, think of how this questions applies to the two terms I have listed.)
- Also, what kind of link strategies do you use that have proven to work on a National and Local Level(besides directory submissions).
Things I will not Consider:
I am not looking for someone that will build me a tier 3 link pyramid or get me client sites on non-relevant blogrolls with a domain of 6,7,8, or 9. I do not care for any of this crap.
I am not looking for any black or grey hat methods of 'achieving any rankings' - I want proven methods, ie..what relevant blogs, sites have you seen bring in referral traffic that helped convert visitors into buyers.
I am not looking for anyone that does not speak nor understand English Fluently (I have a degree in History and I hate grammatical mistakes)
Also, think of this question: With the technological advancements today, and Google's increase in giving preferential treatment to responsive sites, sites that have perfect coding, and sites that load fast, what is the first thing that matters most when someone looks at a site? Hint: In the only thing that counts ;) and elaborate on it.
please don't bother bidding unless you have a proposal ready. Thank you.
I need proposals of work. You do not need the URL, you can message me your plan of action. I do not want first page of Google, that is irrelevant. It's more towards Conversion Optimization. If this is not understood, please do not bid.
Bu iş için 28 freelancer ortalamada $372 teklif veriyor
Hi Sir, Thank you very much for giving us this opportunity to participate in your project. Kindly open chat with us so we can send you our best work plan for your website. With Warm Regards, Shanti:~)