It should have this flow:
1. The user drag and drops an image into a box on an html page
2. A preview is opened on an overlaying window and the user can crop the image there
3. A grey 50% opacity layer is applied to the image
4. The image is compressed on the client side to JPG or PNG
5. When the user is ready, he can upload to the server. The file is sent over with Ajax.
No server coding needed!
Additional feature: The file size needs to be limited to 300K and no more than 3000x2000 pixels. If it is larger, resize to 800x600
No JQuery, only native.
You will have to send a working example. Should work 100%
9 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 56$ teklif veriyor
i am a senior software engineer and responsible for creating a web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck
I have 5 yrs of experience in Microsoft .NET technology. I have been developing, maintaining websites. I can use my knowledge and expertise in meeting your business [url removed, login to view] your reply.