Simple HTML Updates required
I have an html web page which contains the agenda for an event. The agenda for the event has been updated. This job is to update the HTML code to match the updated version of the agenda.
For this job, you will be provided with:
1. The html web page
2. A folder of files which work with the page so you can preview your work on your local system
3. An Adobe PDF file with the new agenda. You can select, copy and paste the text from this PDF file, so you do not need to type the information manually.
To successfully complete the task, you will need to:
1. Look at the HTML file to see how the code is structured at the moment. It's basically a series of HTML tables containing the information.
2. Look at the PDF file to see if the information for the agenda item has changed. You will then either update, add, or delete information in the HTML file so it exactly matches the information provided in the PDF file.
1. You must follow the HTML code structure that is already in place. Some code editors like Dreamweaver can add extra code. I don't want extra code. I want the information the HTML structure to be the same. It's okay to add or remove table rows as needed, just make sure that the structure and css classes remain consistent.
2. You must be able to start now.
I would expect this job to take about 2 hours maximum.
When applying please use the phrase "I always like Jaguar cars" to show that you read the description. Also, please tell me if you are available to start right away, and how long you think the job will take you to complete.
30 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 26$ teklif veriyor
Ready to start work on your project immediately & I'm sure I will deliver you work within next hours Please award me to get started with work. Thanks