The web page will need to have the following elements to be considered complete (see the attached reference that has the look we desire):
1) A simple solid color header
2) A left side bar containing a legend of different device types
3) The left side bar will also need to contain a 'pancake' floor layout for 1-5 floors. This is where the user will select which floor of the building they wish to see. When the user selects a floor, the selected floor image on the sidebar, changes to the white arrow as shown in the reference image. In the reference, the user has seleted floor 3. Also, when the user selects a floor, the floor image in the content area should change. We've included 5 dummy floor images that can be used for this project
4) A content area that contains the currently selected floor image
5) A zoom controller that allows the user to zoom the floor image in and out. 100% zoom will display the floor images at their full resolution. 0% zoom will display the images at 50% resolution
6) A java script that will allow the user to pan the image when it is zoomed in.
I've attached the following reference images:
1) Deliverable.jpg. This is what the final web layout should look like (with the ability to zoom, pan, and select different floor images)
2) floor1 - floor5.jpg. These are the reference images that you can use to show the floor is properly changing.
3) ProjectDescription.jpg. This gives additional details on the project