We are seeking a qualified Magento Developer or Project Manager to lead their development team and work with our Marketing team to launch two additional Magento Community websites from our current Magento Community platform.
Our business has three women's apparel brands; TALULAH, ISLA and Stevie May. Currently these brands are sold through our Magento Community website; http://www.talulah.com.au.
We would like to add two additional ecommerce stores and separate the three brands to have their own global store fronts.
We would also like to work with a team who can implement our SEO strategy for each of 3 brands and their storefronts. This will be a global strategy and be different for each of our three brands:
- keywords and meta data
- on page optimisation
- Link building
- best performance practices working with strategy created by our internal marketing team
- Current live platform: Magento Community with 1 online store; www.talulah.com.au.
- Launch 2 additional ecommerce stores for our 2 other apparel brands using Magento store front templates and our API Magento and ERP integration.
- Current Admin Panel has been integrated successfully with our ERP system Niche: [url removed, login to view] The 2 new websites will also work from this integration - no additional development required to this API but simply connecting the new store fronts
- Integrate Magento plugins to the three stores as scoped out in the project
- Documentation required for all development implemented at the end of projects/dev sprints
- Deploy Mobile websites for two new stores
- Assist with the operation of the current online store and the additional 2 new stores as they launch, by working with Marketing team to fix website bugs and implement urgent tasks as they arise
- Set up staging environment to deploy development sprints and test tasks before they are sent live
- Work with internal Marketing team on projects through project tracking software to prioritise tasks for sprints and document project scope
- Ideal launch dates for two new stores: ISLA - November 2014. Stevie May - January 2015
- Work with marketing team and Amazon Web Servers to act as IT contact for AWS to implement developments that require web hosting support
- Post completion of project, ongoing development support available across the three online stores
- Post launch of two additional websites, additional development work available to edit and build new development to custom built [url removed, login to view] store front