We recently began working with CRM ZOHO, a tool that allows us to track and organize all our leads in one system. I design the forms, ZOHO generates the code and then I embed it on our website in order to get traffic. However, the form has still a few limitations we would like to customize.
- Understand how to make the changes in the code, so we can do it manually by ourselves later on with any other form. So, this is not about just to solve a unique form is about to understand how to do it, so I can do it by myself anytime.
- If the job ends up being successful, we would like to keep contact with the developer for future jobs mainly related with ZOHO.
- The field "Mobile" has to have 10 characters at least, so when people type a wrong number the form won't submit
- Submit button: We would like the action opens in a new window
- The form is embedded in a frame, which makes it not responsive. we would like the form will be responsive.
The source code generated by ZOHO can be provided under requested, so you can quote accurately.